Provence is one of the most popular regions in Europe, and it's easy to see why.
- The cottage is centrally located in Provence, in a town renowned for its town walls and fountains.
- Home to many famous characters throughout history, including Cezanne, Van Gogh, Nostradamus, Marquis de Sade, Peter Mayle and seven Popes
- Visit their homes in Aix en Provence, Arles, Salon de Provence, Lacoste, Menerbes and Avignon (respectively)
- Beautiful hilltop villages, riverside towns and ancient dwellings
- Cities of Marseilles, Avignon & Orange
- Wild nature of the Luberon, the Camargue and Mont Ventoux
- Coastlines around to the Cote d'Azure
- Historic architecture including Pont du Gard, colosseums in Arles and Nimes and Popes Palace in Avignon
- Markets, including at Isle sur la Sorgue with one of the biggest markets in France
- Click below to see information on Provence:
Click here to Book Now