The Cottage, called 'Les Lucarnes', is in the village of Belves, overlooking the Nauze river valley and eastern part of the old town providing beautiful views from the balcony.
The cottage can sleep up to 6 people.
With free WiFi / Internet, Central heating and free on-street parking, this cottage provides all the comforts that make for a great holiday.
The cottage is on two levels and features:
On the ground level:
- Lounge room with two sofas and large windows
- A sofa folds out into a double bed, providing additional sleeping for 1 or 2 people, especially for those with low mobility
- Dining room leading to the balcony
- Kitchen with electric oven, microwave, cooktop, refrigerator and all utensils
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Washing machine and dryer
- Balcony with outdoor table and umbrella
- Master bedroom with queen-size bed and bed sitting area
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with two single beds
- Second bathroom with toilet and shower
- All bed linen and towels are included
- Wifi and Internet access are included, along with free phone calls to landlines in France and many other countries including Australia, NZ, UK, USA, Canada, USA and all European countries.
There is a garden at the back of the cottage with perennials and fruit trees.
To make your stay more enjoyable, all guests receive a booklet with details of the cottage, surrounding region, places of interest, markets and local festivals & events.
See a map of the cottage location in the Dordogne FAQ page
The village of Belves is on the Most Beautiful Villages of France register, and for good reason.
Its hilltop location provides spectacular views from many spots. This town of 1500 people features:
- 16th century chateau
- Troglodyte caves where people lived from the 13th to 18th century
- Covered marketplace dating from the 15th century, with a market every Saturday
- Numerous cafes and restaurants
- Wide range of shops to meet all needs, including bakeries, butchers / delicatessens, groceries, clothing, accessories and electric items
For other towns and attractions in Dordogne, click on Dordogne Region.